The unrivalled X-Pro Plus fireproof race suit from P1 is a triple-layered FIA approved suit designed specially for larger wearers for an exceptional price. P1 have consistently improved their race suits year on year to ensure that they are always at the forefront of innovation.
Manufactured from a highly ergonomic, breathable, and stretchable material to provide unmatched comfort for larger wearers, the X-Pro Plus race suit also incorporates advanced stretch panels to achieve this.
Also featuring discrete side pockets, the X-Pro Plus includes everything a larger professional racer could ask for from a suit, as a result, this FIA 8856-2000 homologated race suit is fully approved for use in serious motorsport competitions. For a top-of-the-range race suit that doesn’t carry a premium price tag, the X-Pro Plus from P1 is an essential purchase for any larger driver.
- FIA 8856-2000 Approval
- Triple-Layered Fireproof Race Suit
- Breathable and Ergonomic Material
- Stylish & Modern Appearance
3, 4, 5, 6
P1 Racing Suit Sizing Guide:
This sizing guide will ensure that you get a P1 racing suit in the best size for you. Measurements should be taken as follows:
- Height (cm) – This should be measured from the top of your head to the soles of your feet.
- Chest (cm) – You should measure the circumference of your chest around the largest part.
- Waist (cm) – Measure the circumference of your waist from the location of your navel.
- Hips (cm) – Measure the circumference of the widest part of your hips.
- Weight (kg) – Record your weight whilst wearing minimal clothing (such as Nomex undergarments).