P1 Donna Race Suit
From £450.00 Incl. VATFrom £375.00 Excl. VAT
From £!View Details
Deposit to Pay:
Cost of Loan:
Total Amount Payable:
Number of Monthly Payments:
HOW TO APPLY
Finance is available to UK residents aged 18 or over only paying in £ sterling. To apply for finance, add a product to your basket and when proceeding through the checkout, select Pay4Later as the payment provider. You will then be taken through to Pay4Later to make your application. Finance is subject to terms and conditions.
The premium-quality P1 Donna fireproof race suit is a double-layered FIA approved suit & tailored for female wearers at an exceptional price. P1 have consistently improved their race suits year on year to ensure that they are always at the forefront of innovation.
Manufactured from a highly ergonomic, sleek, and breathable material designed to fit wearers of all sizes, the Donna race suit also incorporates advanced stretch panels in key areas around the breasts and hips for a comfortable experience without compromising on its fashionable appearance.
Also featuring discrete side pockets, the P1 Donna includes everything a professional female racer could ask for from a double-layered suit, as a result, this FIA 8856-2000 homologated race suit is fully approved for use in serious motorsport competitions. For a premium race suit that doesn’t carry a premium price tag, the Donna from P1 is an essential purchase for any female driver.
- FIA 8856-2000 Approval
- Double-Layered Fireproof Race Suit
- Breathable and Ergonomic Material
- Stylish & Modern Appearance
- Stretchable Material In Key Areas
2, 3, 4, 5
P1 Racing Suit Women’s Sizing Guide:
This women’s sizing guide will ensure that you get a P1 racing suit in the best size for you. Measurements should be taken as follows:
- Height (cm) – This should be measured from the top of your head to the soles of your feet.
- Chest (cm) – You should measure the circumference of your chest around the largest part.
- Waist (cm) – Measure the circumference of your waist from the location of your navel.
- Hips (cm) – Measure the circumference of the widest part of your hips.
- Weight (kg) – Record your weight whilst wearing minimal clothing (such as Nomex undergarments).