The top-of-the-range OMP One S1 fireproof race suit is one of the best triple-layered FIA approved suits in the industry.
Manufactured from a highly ergonomic and breathable soft knit Nomex material designed to fit wearers of all sizes, the One S1 race suit also includes advanced stretch panels & fully floating sleeves to allow for enhanced comfort during use. Incorporating elasticated closure around the ankles & wrists, anti-abrasive flat seams, as well as discrete pockets & driver extraction handles usually featured on more expensive products, this suit provides an exceptional fit and storage capacity for any wearer. Advanced breathability is also provided to the wearer during use, thanks to the breathable inserts OMP’s patented Dry System technology placed throughout the pre-formed suit, allowing for unparalleled temperature regulation.
The highly durable OMP One S1 includes everything a competitive racer would need from a triple-layered suit, as a result, this FIA 8856-2000 homologated race suit is fully approved for use in serious motorsport competitions. For a premium race suit with an extensive list of features, the OMP One S1 is a must-have for any competitive driver wanting only the best racewear products.
- FIA 8856-2000 Approval
- Triple-Layered Fireproof Race Suit
- Stylish & Modern Appearance
- Fully Floating Arms
- Incorporated Stretch Panels
- Elasticated Material Provides Enhanced Movement
Black & Red, Black & White, Black & Yellow, Grey, Navy Blue
46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62, 64
OMP Dry System
OMP Racing Suit Sizing Guide:
This sizing guide will ensure that you get an OMP racing suit in the best size for you. Measurements should be taken as follows:
- Height (cm) – This should be measured from the top of your head to the soles of your feet.
- Chest (cm) – You should measure the circumference of your chest around the largest part.
- Waist (cm) – Measure the circumference of your waist from the location of your navel.
- Hips (cm) – Measure the circumference of the widest part of your hips.
- Weight (kg) – Record your weight whilst wearing minimal clothing (such as Nomex undergarments).